About the Firm
Tough Brunswick Lawyer Delivers Justice to Ohio Clients
Experienced attorney handles employment, criminal defense and civil matters
When you’re engaged in a legal dispute against a powerful foe, it takes a tough, experienced attorney to help even the playing field. At The Law Offices of Michael Terrence Conway & Company, I have successfully asserted the rights of Ohio clients for more than 26 years. From my Brunswick office, I provide exceptional advice and advocacy in employment law, criminal defense, business and personal injury matters. As a former captain in the U.S. Marines and a trained criminologist, I am not intimidated by high-pressure situations or complex cases. Whether you have been mistreated at work or charged with a crime, you can count on me to work tirelessly in pursuing truth and justice on your behalf.
Straightforward attorney battles for the rights of people and businesses
The lawyer you choose to protect your rights can make a significant difference in the lives of you and your loved ones. People trust my firm because of my:
- Strong reputation — Throughout northern and central Ohio, clients, colleagues and adversaries recognize the level of representation my firm delivers. I am a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum for trial lawyers, which means that I have won verdicts and settlements where my clients recovered $1 million or more.
- Individualized attention — For people, families and businesses, my firm closely reviews legal challenges and then tailors a strategy designed to accomplish each client’s goals.
- Aggressive advocacy — In every matter I handle, I am focused on winning a result that puts my clients in the best position to move forward successfully in their personal and professional lives.
You are reading this page because you have a legal problem you need to solve. Call me and we will discuss how to fix your problem. The phone consultation is free, and you can count on receiving well-informed, no-nonsense advice.
Areas of Practice
Experienced firm handles employment, criminal defense and civil matters
Over more than two decades, I have assisted more than 1,000 clients in various legal practice areas, including:
- Labor and employment — My firm handles all types of labor and employment issues, such as cases relating to wage disputes, discrimination and wrongful termination.
- Sexual harassment — Whether you are a sexual harassment victim or a company dealing with that charge, I will explain how the law applies to your situation and fight for your rights.
- Business law — For business law concerns, I use my decades of experience to assist your company with formation tasks, contract matters and disputes.
- Personal injury — If you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s carelessness or misconduct, my firm will initiate a personal injury action to help you obtain compensation for medical costs, lost wages and other damages.
- Criminal defense — Once you’ve been arrested, police and prosecutors are looking to build a case against you. I offer smart, assertive criminal defense advocacy in felony, misdemeanor and traffic cases.
When you seek my help, you can have confidence in receiving skilled legal counsel — I am often cited as a legal authority by the courts when rendering decisions in other cases. Many of my cases have been publicized on ABC and CBS news broadcasts and in newspapers and magazines. I am a member in good standing of a number of state and federal bar associations and have argued cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
Contact an aggressive Ohio lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Michael Terrence Conway & Company represents clients in northern and central Ohio in employment cases, criminal defense litigation, injury claims and other matters. Please call 330-460-4106 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Brunswick.